Welcome to Bellutti farm holidays
Enjoy your holidays and turn away from everyday life. Our Weinberghof is surrounded by vineyards in a quiet location on the outskirts of the wine village Tramin. The magnificent view of lake Caldaro and the surrounding mountain landscape promises rest and relaxation!
The Weinberghof was built in 2005 and consists of a main house and three apartments. Our most valuable wine is the Gewürztraminer, which only here in his area of origin reaches first class quality. Furthermore we produce Lagrein, Kalterersee and Pinot Bianco to achieve pure, elegant and honest wines.
We are member of the “Independent winegrowers of South Tyrol”, a corporation of wine makers wich work their own vineyard, gathering and pressing their own grapes, bottling the wines in their own cellar and even handling the sales on their own.
we offer several free services:
- Bicycle rentals
- towels and tea towels
- Hypoallergenic pillows are available in all apartments
- Herb Garden: feel free to pick everything that grows around our house
- House Library: wine-specific books and magazines, history books about South Tyrol and the tramway Indian village and church history, a variety of hiking and biking books, various non-fiction, fiction children’s books ….
- Facilities for children on request (cot, high chair, bathtub for babies, warm plate, bottle warmer, potty)
- Child care on request
- games (various board games and dice games, card …)
- Wine tasting every tuesday in the historic cellar of our Bellutti store in the town centre
- Hall inspections in our vineyards with information on wine, to the different cultivation methods and steps over a given wine year after agreement